“May your trails be crooked, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view…”
- When neutrinos collide…
- Three spins on the Mars light story– Choose your own adventure.
- Step into Saturn’s hexagonal pole.
- Flying saucers for Mars!
- Saving Gaia– You’re doing it wrong.
- When the seas boiled.
- Hubble bubble just got bigger.
- A cosmic cover-up.
- …That’s no moon.
- Trees. In. Space.
- Dinosaur-killing asteroid’s big brother, revealed.
- Our submerged prehistory, revealed.
- More gray matter.
- 30 years of NDEs.
- This week’s proof of the pending robot revolution… Roach nanobots.
With thanks to Kat for today’s looming robo-pocalypse news.
Quote of the Day:
“May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. May your rivers flow without end, meandering through pastoral valleys tinkling with bells, past temples and castles and poets’ towers into a dark primeval forest…”