Happy birthday, Daz!
- (Free!) Remote Viewing magazine Eight Martinis seeks contributors.
- American (ESP)ionage: the true story of a psychic spy.
- Astronomer says our consciousness interacts with other dimensions.
- Consciousness & Reality: more connected than we think?
- Listen to the Message: adventures with sound & explorations outside time.
- Watch the late John Mack discuss case histories of alien encounters.
- Our brain’s response to music is primarily subconscious.
- Neurons to Nirvana: psychedelics as medicine on the Skeptiko podcast.
- Meet the filmmakers (or me!) at a screening in my town this month.
- And there are still tickets available for Graham Hancock in May.
- Help kickstart Imaginatrix – The Terence McKenna Experience.
- Psychedelic, shamanic, & magickal themes in video game culture.
- LSD & mushrooms help cancer patients overcome fear of death.
- Agrostis: tryptamines in an obscure grass in ancient Greece.
- Ancient technology that’s still a marvel to behold today.
- Amenhotep III’s mortuary temple being rebuilt from the rubble.
- Explore the ruins of Angkor with Google Street View.
- A mysterious face rocked up on a Scottish beach.
- What mysterious creature could kill 12 armed samurai?
- Hummingbirds: still evolving endless forms most wonderful.
- It’s been 1000 years this month since the death of Irish King Brian Boru.
- A wonderful exhibition in Dublin for Brian Boru, featuring Cartoon Saloon.
- Vale Peter Matthiessen (1927 – 2014), author, Zen Buddhist, & spy.
- Loren Coleman on Matthiessen’s interest in the Yeti & Sasquatch.
Quote of the Day:
“I’m all for mystery. I think it’s going to be a very dull world when there’s no more mystery at all.”
~ Peter Matthiessen