“Every now and then a man’s mind is stretched by a new idea or sensation…”
- Life, the multiverse and everything.
- Lunar life?
- Lunar construction.
- Is that a UFO? No… Siriusly.
- A babel fish for dolphins?
- Solar flare source explained?
- Peering out of the quantum vacuum.
- Brazil pushes arrival in Americas back to 26,000 years.
- A milestone in synthetic biology.
- The dinosaur of Siem Reap.
- Like riding a brike.
- It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a… floating generator.
- Electric rain.
- Living materials and bio-manufacturing.
- Mirroring windows in the lab.
- Star Wars theme goes organ-ic.
- Jupiter ascends.
- A meteoric meal.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Cybathlon.
Quote of the Day:
“…and never shrinks back to its former dimensions.”
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.