How’s your eyesight?
- Was last week’s announcement about gravitational waves and inflation wrong?
- Mystery plume on New Mexico radar near 1945 nuclear bomb test site baffles weather experts.
- Can skepticism blind you to the truth? Here’s some anecdotal evidence.
- John Lennon’s UFO drawings up for auction.
- A 14,000-year-old legend from Australia?.
- This is your brain on magic mushrooms.
- Chicken from Hell? Like hell it is.
- Why Earth remains capable of supporting life.
- Tolkien translation of Beowulf to be published for first time.
- DMT and the Soul of Prophecy.
- Recursive Fury goes recurrent. Paper linking conspiracy ideas to climate change denialism retracted.
- Huge sinkhole drains pond within hours. Not that huge, really.
- A new paranormal research archive opens soon at the University of Northampton.
- Revisiting the Scole experiments.
- This is what photography looks like on drugs.
- Bad arguments, great illustrations.
- Frequency of miracles.
Quote of the Day:
I have seen the truth, and the truth has made me odd