So long, Tata. Thank you for all the fond childhood memories :'(
- Sugars found in Tequila may protect against obesity & diabetes –like I needed a further excuse. SALUD!!
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season.
- The toxic-paved road to Idiocracy.
- Half of Americans believe in medical conspiracy theories. If you consider denying the medical benefits of marijuana a conspiracy, then count me –& Sanjay— in.
- Cancer: Definitely NOT a modern illness.
- Should we or shouldn’t we clone a woolly mammoth?
- The Grimerica Show interviews Daniel Estulin, author of TransEvolution: The Coming Age of Human Deconstruction [Amazon US & UK].
- Pimp my Planet: Twin NASA probes find ‘zebra stripes’ in Earth’s radiation belt.
- New Star Wars film to be set 30 years after the battle of Endor –I sense a great disturbance in the Force, like a hundred Photoshop retouching artists, sighing in relief…
- Were rumors of alien dead bodies recovered by the US Military part of a psyops/disinformation campaign? A thought-provoking essay by Nick Redfern.
- …Speaking of which, Dream team member Kevin Randle revisits the recent Roswell slides brouhaha.
- Lost & Found in Psychic Space: The use of ESP to locate missing planes.
- Has the time come for floating cities? Well DUH!
- Forget about the Mouse! Here’s a theme park for Mole Men.
- Don’t panic, but the 30th anniversary edition of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy is available online.
- Red Pill of the Day: MMA + Robocop = UWM.
Thanks to Kat, Susan, Erick & Benito Bodoque.
Quote of the Day:
“This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.”