F*@k the Illuminate
- Impending news of the Big Bang? Gravitational waves, the last untested prediction of Albert Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity may now have been verified.
- It’s official: Nasa-funded study says industrial civilisation could be headed for ‘irreversible collapse’.
- Charles Tart reflects on reality.
- Psychophysical interactions with a double-slit interference pattern.
- Do Spirit Pond Inscriptions show that the Holy Grail was taken to North America?
- Prehistoric lithophones to go on concert tour.
- Sound and prehistoric art in caves.
- Dr. Roger K. Leir, known for his surgical removal and study of supposed alien implants from the bodies of alleged alien abductees, has died.
- Life extension: the perfect punishment?
- On the appropriation of Giordano Bruno.
- The intellectual snobbery of conspicuous atheism.
- “True Detective” vs. H.P. Lovecraft’s “cosmic horror”.
- Welcome to Night Vale, the podcast that’s like a local news Twin Peaks.
- Hundreds flock to sleepy Belgian town to see ‘glowing’ statue of the Virgin Mary.
- Colour blind artist creates ‘eyeborg’ device to hear colours.
- Body swapping with Oculus Rift headsets.
- Has a Southend student emerged from coma with psychic powers?
Thanks to Greg and Kat for links
Quote of the Day:
Symbols are to the mind what tools are to the hand – an extended application of its powers