”The easiest way to solve a problem is to deny it exists.”
- Measuring the speed of a monster black hole.
- When black holes kill.
- Earth-shields– Activate!
- Scientists witness asteroid break up for the first time.
- Thirteen year-old amateur nuclear scientist builds fusion reactor.
- Remnants of a hidden world?
- Secret of planet-forming disks, unlocked?
- Dishwashers… In… Space.
- Take-off aborted after jet strikes… fish?
- The study of voluntary OBEs.
- Spreading the tribo-electric buzz.
- Not to be confused with the trilobite buzz.
- The birth of origami computers?
- Steering the arrow of time.
- The Simpsons En Francais.
- Space War needs new recruits.
- This week’s evidence of the pending robo-pocalypse… Superhuman bionic drummers and exo-skeletons.
Quote of the Day:
“There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death.”