That was one small step for a Charolastra, one giant leap for Mexican filmmakers.
- Aningaak: Companion short story to Gravity, directed by Jonas Cuarón.
- NASA is beginning preparations for a (possible) future mission to Europa.
- The biggest challenge for colonizing Mars: Defeat boredom.
- A 30-meter asteroid just flew above our heads.
- Here’s a double whammy of Hidden Experience audio conversations: Alien experiencer Suzanne Chancellor & UFO researcher Richard Dolan.
- Stonehenge is like a sacred ‘prehistoric glockenspiel’; which leaves only 1 question: What the F#$K is a glockenspiel??
- Cahokia was the 1st ‘melting pot’ of North America.
- The X-Files risk to Global Warming: Resuscitation of ancient viruses.
- Your guacamole days may soon be over, my dear Chipotle customers.
- Real-life Barbie doll wants to live off air & light –I think her head is pretty filled by now…
- Sanjay Gupta is a man on a mission –and that mission is to extol the benefits of medical marijuana.
- Considering the therapeutic value of LSD.
- Is Buddhism turning into the designer drug for the 1%?
- Is Ray Kurzweil’s ignorance in how to make coffee proof that he’s an MIB, or simply that he’s never lived without a maid?
- Researching quantum computing while spinning on the dance floor.
- Red Pill of the Day: Forget about The Wolf of Wall Street! Watch instead The Worf of Starfleet.
Quote of the Day:
“Institutions will try to preserve the problem to which they are the solution.”