“You see things; and say “Why?” But I dream things that never were; and say “Why not?”
- An asteroid world unto itself.
- The shuttle rescue mission that wasn’t.
- There goes a supernova, what a pushover. The brightest in years…
- Caught in the web of a Black Widow star.
- Water, water everywhere.
- Bored with life on Mars?
- The Big Bang’s mirror image.
- Martian craters, by any other name?
- Zombie super-earths vs. the ‘habitable’ zone?
- The star of Jupiter?
- Evolved consciousness?
- When body-parts went viral.
- The bottled lightning of quantum electric dewdrops.
- Speaking the language of the brain.
- The Battle of Los Angeles, 72 years later.
- A whale of a tale, solved?
- Japan wants W.A.L.L-E to clean up space.
- Science Channel asks, ‘Are We Alone‘?
- Bill Hicks, 20 years later.
- Batman vs. Terminator.
- Omni advertisements revisit past 80’s glory.
- This week’s proof of the looming robot uprising… ‘Bots hit ground running.
With thanks to RMG for links and special props to Kat for her expert handling of last Friday’s news! Thanks again!
Quote of the Day:
“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”
G. Bernard Shaw