- Oldest piece of the planet found on Australian sheep farm. We evolved from sheepsh#t?
- Has the legendary Nibelung Treasure been found?
- Are people breeding ‘chupacabras’?
- The surveillance state is metaphorical: They’re already in your head.
- Sealed bottle garden still thriving after 53 years.
- Could scientists at Stanford’s Bio-X lab have discovered how to end pain as we know it using light?
- Could Ayahuasca cure cancer?
- Ray Kurzweil, Google’s new Director of Engineering, on the rise of the robots.
- Extraterrestrial dispersal vectors. Pigs in spaaaaaace!
- What would happen to your body on Mars?
- Assuming you are allowed to go there…
- Dr David Clarke asks “Where are the UFO whistleblowers?”
- What sleep paralysis looks like: a victim recreates his visions in photographs.
- Zombie sinkhole apocalypse or, if you prefer: Coffin-shaped depressions swallow graves in Gravesend cemetery.
- Northern lights create a dragon’s head.
- Everything you need to know about corpse wax.
- Sea level rise the interactive map.
Link thanks to Greg and Cat
Quote of the Day:
Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.