Am I the only nerd on the Interwebs who is not in the slightest excited about this?
- Rocket Raccoon fans should consider donating to writer Bill Mantlo’s ongoing care.
- Open Minds Video: Former NASA scientist claims conspiracy about Mars photo.
- Lisa Romanek responds to his husband Stan’s child porn allegations.
- Brien Foerster talks about the Paracas skulls, Puma Punku & Egypt in Where Did the Road Go?.
- Ghost caught by CCTV cameras in UK’s oldest pub?
- Facepalming: 1 in 4 Americans don’t believe the Earth revolves around the Sun –but you’ve still got them nukes! dontcha, boys?
- Obama look-alike who played Satan in ‘Son of God’ edited out in the final cut.
- The Process: An inside look into an Apocalypse cult of the 1960’s.
- 84-year-old nun sentenced to 3 years in prison for breaking into nuclear weapons complex.
- Eyes Wide Open: Crashing into a party of one percenters.
- Newly elected president of Institute of Medicine is on the PEPSICO board of directors. Conflict of interests, you say? Shut up & have some Cheetos!
- Smokers rejoice! Researchers have grown human lungs on the lab for the 1st time.
- British surgeon successfully 3D-prints & implants a pelvis to a bone-cancer patient.
- An experiment that might let us control events millions of years ago –time to save the dinos!!
- And so it begins: Watch the trailer for the 1st film made for the Oculus Rift –better than the 1st pron title?
- Red Pill of the Day: THIS is why men stare at goats.
Thanks to Rick & to Bill Burns, for perfectly conveying what most of us think of Yoko Ono.
Quote of the Day:
“Dogmatism and skepticism are both, in a sense, absolute philosophies; one is certain of knowing, the other of not knowing. What philosophy should dissipate is certainty, whether of knowledge or ignorance.”