Ladies & gentlemen, please keep your hands & feet inside the ride at all times –your MIND is free to wander around, though…
- Alejandro Jodorowsky returns to the big screen after 23 years with ‘The Dance of Reality.’
- Did earthquake-triggered neutrinos paint the Shroud of Turin?
- The gods must be crazy! Spherical object falls from the sky in Namibia
- From the UFO files of Dr. James McDonald: The Chiles-Whitted mid-air encounter.
- Owls & the Chaos Conundrum: Join Seriah Azkath as he interviews Mike Clelland & Aaron Gulyas in Where Did the Road Go?
- Looking for the REAL X-Men –those with a fetish for belt-bags need not apply.
- Could this giant glass orb replace the solar panel in your home?
- Using moss to power a radio –my potato clock is jealous.
- …And YOU thought drop bears were scary enough!!
- This is why most car insurance companies don’t have the “crash by Bigfoot” in their clause…
- Loren Coleman reviews The 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty.
- Are the Paracas elongated skulls of non-human origin? I’m not saying it’s aliens, but…
- One artist’s mission to photograph every Native American tribe in the US.
- How transcendental meditation can help African refugees cope with PTSD.
- The journey of Edward Snowden.
- NASA & the French space agency set agreement for Mars mission, set to launch in March of 2016.
- Red Pill of the Day: Chris Hadfield’s Space Oddity (ft. Glove and Boots).
Thanks Kat & Rick
Quote of the Day:
“Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness.”