SpiceWater could be flowing on Mars, right now.
- Clock stops at time of death of man who cared for it.
- New empirical support for the benefits of dream sharing.
- Lost rare bronze statue of Apollo resurfaces in Gaza.
- Filmmakers search for Montezuma’s treasure in a pond.
- The Mahabharata &
levitating catsacoustic levitation.
- Leave it to beavers to ease Britain’s flood crisis.
- Disappearing wildflowers may have doomed Ice Age giants.
catsrats could soon take over Earth.
- My god, it’s full of stars: Hubble tracks a monster.
- San Francisco has a sea serpent in the Bay area.
- 12th century Viking rune code sealed with a kiss.
- A woman needs a man, like a frog rides a rhinoceros beetle.
- Chino Otsuka time travels in her childhood photographs.
- Kids read to cats for a wonderful animal shelter program.
Quote of the Day:
“If the Angel decides to come it will be because you have convinced her, not by tears but by your humble resolve to be always beginning; to be a beginner.”
~ Rainer Maria Rilke