- 850,000-year-old human footprints found in Norfolk.
- UK floods flush out a “troll“.
- Jonathan Haidt uses science and reason to reveal new atheists’ love of certainties – but admits that he could be wrong.
- Mysterious ‘jötunvillur’ code in Viking runes is found to be ambiguous and playful.
- Want to mine the moon? Apply now.
- Is the rise of the robots just a reflection of our own spiritual devolution?
- Huge Chimpanzee ‘megaculture‘ survives in Congo forest.
- Nessie goes missing?
- MIB: a small addition to a legend.
- “Archaeobunnies” unearth a trove of New Stone Age finds at Land’s End.
- Nerve implants make bionic hand feel almost real.
- Origins of ‘Eagle’s Nest’ in Russia continues to baffle scientists.
- The esoteric secrets of fantasy books.
- Transformational website/community Reality Sandwich, version 2.0.
- Mad science becoming respectable? It’s more likely than you think….
- Science explains the munchies.
Quote of the Day:
It’s absolutely horrifying to think of human beings living off my geochemistry and atmosphere, but to be honest, if I can just get through the next 50 or so Earth years, I should be in the clear.