“To entire sincerity there belongs ceaselessness.”
- The mathematic universe.
- Creating life.
- Molten iron rain and brown dwarves.
- Watching the secret eclipse.
- NASA refutes Martian lawsuit.
- All hail the mighty monopole.
- Atari asteroids— The home version.
- From greenhouse gas to chemical?
- Lake Urmia and the burgeoning drought.
- ISO DIY planetary habitats.
- Messages in the Canadian skies?
- Beware of nazi mosquitoes.
- A new life for stem cells?
- The universality of immortality?
- Listening without being heard.
- Is Arkaim Russia’s Stonehenge?
- Regulating the vibration of life?
- Ever worn bad idea jeans? Thank your newly discovered lateral frontal pole.
- The secret of undersea ‘crop circles’.
- Smuggler bitten by greed.
- The end of inkjets?
- The benefits of learning to read.
- When computers watch The Matrix.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… ‘Bot theme parks.
And a very Happy Birthday to the Mightiest Quinn!
Quote of the Day:
“To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous.”