“My goal is simple. It is a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all.”
- Hawking vs. Black Holes.
- Water, water— everywhere and not a drop to drink…
- Riding waves of sound and light.
- A solution to space debris?
- Quantum teleportation feels the squeeze.
- Blame the bunny: New theory on Easter Island collapse.
- Is the bee decline virus-related?
- From molecule to memory.
- The latest salvo in the Wikipedia Wars.
- Google Chrome is listening.
- Plant a tree, stave off floods?
- A potential problem with treating flus?
- Insane cinema sans insanity.
- Do you hear an echo?
- The ending of a literary masterpiece… and George Orwell.
- Take another Trip to raise some Caine.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robo-pocalypse… ‘bot blind dates.
With thanks to Kat & RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“…Next time someone complains that you have made a mistake, tell him that may be a good thing. Because without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist.”