Fear is the mind-killer –and also the pants-pooper…
- Is our sun sleeping on the job? And if so, how can we find a replacement??
- Rosetta, the space-chasing spacecraft, is getting ready to par-teeeh!
- Thar she blows!: Water detected on largest asteroid in our solar system.
- New species of Antarctic sea anemone a hint of alien life on Europa?
- Ball lightning captured on video for the 1st time.
- The Feuds in UFOs, or that time when APRO & MUFOn fought over the Cash-Landrum case [Obligatory].
- A rare interview with Colby Landrum, the sole survivor of one of the most important UFO cases of the 1980s.
- A look at the life & work of Dr. John Mack from the POV of Alexa Clay, daughter of his partner & last sentimental companion.
- Midichlorians & the Harry-Potterization of Star Wars.
- Sir Morien, black knight of the Round Table.
- The enduring mystery of Oak Island.
- Did ancient Romans discover the ‘New’ World?
- The International Cryptozoology Museum needs your help.
- The side of Martin Luther King they don’t want you to know.
- Pope Francis to Davos elite: “Get your $#it together!” ← not actual quote
- Red Pill of the Day:
Beijing is so polluted by now, citizens watch sunrises on a video-screen[Obligatory]. [UPDATE]: This story is actually a hoax.
Thanks Rick, Curt & Kat.
Quote of the Day:
“Awakening means coming to your senses – but of course, to do that, you have to go out of your mind.”