- Blue lava! Need I say more?
- Climate Change deniers are suing Climategate scientist over his private e-mails. Desperate, much?
- Is there a conspiracy to debunk the (possible) underwater ruins of Zakynthos, Greece?
- If a time traveler saw a smartphone.
- Forget about the Stoned Ape theory: Here comes the Wormed Ape theory!
- Land planarians are *truly* the stuff of nightmares.
- Earthing: untapped healing technique or New Age poppycock?
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson & Ann Druyan explain why Cosmos needed a rebooting –and why Nietsche is (apparently) cooler than comics…
- The most f*#%ing depressing way to explain the Fermi paradox: The Peter Principle.
- What a FARS(e): Iranian news agency claims Snowden revealed Nazi aliens control the US gov't. But why the fuss? don't they have their own flying saucers already?
- Abby Martin interviews Dr. Steven Greer for Breaking the Set. An improvement when compared to Hellyer… which is not sayin' much.
- Mothman mystery solved? Um, nope!
- Why are owls attacking people in Missouri? Someone get Mike Clelland, stat!
- …After he finishes interviewing Brad Steiger for his Hidden Experience audio conversations, that is.
- 50 Shades of Squatch: Can you spot the real (erotic) Bigfoot? [NSFW]
- Red Pill of the Day: The parakeet that ratted on his drunken owner.
Thanks, Rick & Susan. And farewell, Holly.
Quote of the Day:
“My armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!”
~J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit