“The scientific man does not aim at an immediate result…”
- At the edge of eternity.
- Life on Super-Earth?
- Life on Mars— the shortlist.
- Scratching the surface of extraterrestrial subterranean life.
- El Sol’s fiery finale?
- The universe, in detail.
- ISS’s new lease on life.
- Fifty years of nuclear tests and plutonium skies.
- 40 year search for Thorne-Żytkow objects may finally be over.
- Escape the Milky Way. Or just play Journey’s Escape game from ‘82.
- Time Travelers apply here.
- The first major solar flare of 2014.
- ‘Visitations’, courtesy of brocken spectre.
- Indonesia’s Mt. Sinabung erupts 220 times in one week.
- Çatalhöyük mural possibly linked to Hasan Dagi eruption.
- Archaeologists accidentally uncover 13th dynasty Abydos sarcophagus.
- Ants and frogs living together… mass hysteria.
- Computer chip, heal thyself.
- Transparent electronics… the invisible wave of the future?
- Unraveling consciousness, one region at a time.
- Pioneer Plaque message counter point?
- Crime, via eye of beholder.
- Building with acoustic levitation.
- Down the Cicada rabbit-hole.
- The bird-eating fish of Africa.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robo-pocalypse… ED 209, circa 2014.
Quote of the Day:
“…He does not expect that his advanced ideas will be readily taken up. His work is like that of the planter — for the future. His duty is to lay the foundation for those who are to come, and point the way. He lives and labors and hopes.”