“We are not born into the world. We are born into something that we make into the world.”
- The holographic universe.
- El Sol in reverse.
- Gravity’s rainbow?
- Space-borne noble gas detected.
- Mars’ life-friendly lake.
- Recalibrating the habitable zone.
- Europa’s water vapor geysers.
- The duality of particles and waves.
- Evolution at work.
- Chicken & egg debate adds jelly.
- Tired of squeezing blood from a stone– Try hydrogen.
- Unraveling the numbers in a post-Cicada 3301 world.
- Disney princesses go Jedi & Sith.
- This week’s proof of the pending robot uprising… NASA ‘Bot.
Quote of the Day:
“There is evidence to suggest that our world and everything in it — from snowflakes to maple trees to falling stars and spinning electrons — are also only ghostly images, projections from a level of reality so beyond our own it is literally beyond both space and time.”