Cuix amo nican nica nimonantzin?
Cuix amo nocehuallotitlan, necauhyotitlan in tica?
Cuix amo nehuatl innimopaccayeliz?
Cuix amo nocuixanco nomamalhuazco in tica?
Cuix oc itla in motech moneoui?
- Gaze on to the eyes of Our Lady of Guadalupe, and behold a Fortean mystery.
- Other eyes are spying on how many hours you spend on WoW, though…
- No price is to high to keep
- But wait, there’s moar! The Pentagon wants this super spy satellite for Xmas.
- …Which is nowhere NEAR as creepy as what Google plans to do to your ceiling!
- Transhumanism’s folly: Not taking the Unconscious into account.
- A jewel found at the heart of Quantum physics.
- Oldest human footprints found in North America? Um, Nope!
- The myth of Easter Island’s collapse.
- Starchild researcher Lloyd Pye (1946-2013) memorial, courtesy of Open Minds.
- In memory of Philip Coppens (1971-2012).
- My homies of The Grimerica Show interview Alex Tsakiris, the great champion of NDE research.
- Mars One wants to send a rover to the Red Planet by 2018.
- Pro-UFO Disclosure John Podesta is now Obama’s newest advisor.
- German UFO video. CGI hoaxes haven’t progressed that much since 2007…
- Red Pill of the Day: Mos Eisleyan Rhapsody.
Thanks Kat, Susan, Jasun & Tonatzin.
Quote of the Day:
“To create a replica-self out of conscious thoughts and memories is like taking a single word out of the collected works of Shakespeare, turning it into a Broadway show, and expecting a standing ovation.”