Make it so:
- The tacit supernaturalism of popular science.
- The selfish meme of the selfish gene is wrong.
- The legend of Darwin’s finches, unmasked.
- Krampus: Saint Nicholas’ dark companion.
- The powerful mix of 9000-year-old music and alcohol.
- Stonehenge bluestones revealed as musical ‘lithophones‘.
- ‘Thoughtography‘ exhibition opens.
- What a habitable planet twice the size of Earth would be like.
- The Bunyip, an example of sceptical, but speculative, cryptozoology from The Cryptozoologicon Volume I (Amazon US/UK).
- Back to the Garden: awakening to the shamanic paradigm.
- Oldest human DNA found in Spanish cave.
- Oldest signs of life on Earth.
- Rare documentary, The Power of the Witch (1971).
- A collection of Dion Fortune’s rituals (as encoded in her novels) by Gareth Knight (Amazon US/UK).
- The cave carver.
- The house built for 150 quid.
- Timelapse of Earth, from the ISS (which just gets in the way, tbh).
Quote of the Day:
The search for Reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings, for it destroys the world in which you live.