Happy Thanksgivvukah! You get double the guilt for that extra helping of Grandma’s yams.
- 10,000-year-old house unearthed in Israel.
- Oldest stone-tipped projectiles predate modern humans. I sense Giorgio’s hair raising!
- Step aside, Margaret! Tyrannosaurus Rex was the true Iron Lady.
- Pope Francis vs Neoliberalism.
- Lucid dreaming is now being taken seriously by mainstream science, but Stephen Laberge –the pioneer of lucid dream research– is still an academic pariah.
- Flies like a butterfly, stings like a… jellyfish?
- Growing plants… on the Moon??
- Historic UFO audio archive dating back to the 1940s recovered.
- Fidel Castro: “The Warren commission was designed to fool the American people.”
- The death of Alex Jones. Back & to the Woo.
- The end of 23andMe?
- “23andMe gave me a wrong diagnosis.”
- Yet another reason why Canada is so freakin’ cool: Baby dinosaur skeleton found intact in Alberta.
- Baby Kaiju caught on Miami beach!!! –or just a big-ass stingray.
- Oklahoma Bigfoot photos: Too good to be true?
- Red Pill of the Day: Historic plantation burned down by intoxicated ghost hunters. Mixing spirits: NEVER a good idea…
Thanks Kat, Rick & Susan.
-Quote of the Day:
“How can it be that it is not a news item when an elderly homeless person dies of exposure, but it is news when the stock market loses two points?”