“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”
- Emergence of doubly transient chaos challenges predictability of established systems.
- De-extinction technology finds new life.
- Venus’ ring.
- Muppets in… space?
- Ancient Martian meteorite unearthed in Sahara.
- A fare to remember?
- Big Bang… or Bounce?
- Record-setting ‘monster’ cosmic burst witnessed from afar.
- High-energy jet detected in Milky Way black hole.
- The European lineage of Native Americans.
- Darwin’s end?
- Primed for new maths.
- A fire in the Pacific Northwestern sky.
- Rare jellyfish rediscovered.
- When T-Rex was prey.
- Uluru, from the ground up.
- Super science girls are super cool.
- 20 tips for understanding scientific claims.
- This week’s evidence of the looming ‘bot revolution: If it tastes like robot…
With thanks to RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“To those who do not know mathematics it is difficult to get across a real feeling as to the beauty, the deepest beauty, of nature… If you want to learn about nature, to appreciate nature, it is necessary to understand the language that she speaks in.”