Remember: The enemy’s gate is down.
- Celebrity psychic Sylvia Browne dies at 77.
- Micah Hanks investigates how the JFK assassination sowed the ground for the modern distrust in official explanations.
- The truth behind the famous Milgram’s ‘shock machine’ experiment.
- Do we live in the Matrix? And if so, where’s the woman in red?
- Are we alone in the Universe?
- The SETI lottery bond: sounds like a Ponzi scheme to me…
- Oh oh: It looks like it’s all over for Curiosity on Mars.
- Happy Birthday, ISS! Man, I can still remember when Charlie & the gang were promoting your never–realized big sister…
- When the Coneheads said they came from France, they weren’t kidding!
- Radio Misterioso interviews Albert Rosales, creator of the most extensive database of humanoid encounters on the web.
- Why the Russian researchers disagree with the ‘Bigfoot files’ TV series.
- Combining glassware & honey bees to detect cancer.
- Understanding the language of killer whales.
- What did we do when we found the oldest living creature on the planet? We killed it, of course!
- Eat your heart out, Saruman! Here are 12 of the most unusual towers in the world.
- Red Pill of the Day: Just your average day in L.A., with a bear inside a yellow Lambo blocking the traffic…
Quote of the Day:
“I think that most of us, anyway, read these stories that we know are not “true” because we’re hungry for another kind of truth: the mythic truth about human nature in general, the particular truth about those life-communities that define our own identity, and the most specific truth of all: our own self-story. Fiction, because it is not about someone who lived in the real world, always has the possibility of being about oneself. ”
~Orson Scott Card