- Manchester Museum’s mysterious rotating Egyptian statue solved.
- You may recall we covered the haunted statue story way back in June.
- Psychic Astronauts: can we explore outer space by remote viewing?
- Two dream characters we’ve all encountered in our sleep (Amazon US/UK).
- Does ESP exist? 11 premonitions that came true (Amazon US/UK).
- Supernature: do all creatures great & small have psychic abilities?
- A neuroscientist’s radical theory of how networks become conscious.
- Bjork explaining television is pretty much how I view computers/the internet.
- Stunning paper sculptures of wolves, owls, & crows by Anna-Wili Highfield.
- An artist never retires. Hayao Miyazaki working on a samurai manga.
- A UFO sighting inspired Uruguayan Alexandro Garcia to make amazing art.
- The Falling Sky: words of a Yanomami shaman (Amazon US/UK).
- Home to gods & spirits, take a tour of China’s sacred mountains.
- The mystery of the sunken ruins of Nan Madol in Micronesia.
- Graham Hancock presents evidence Nan Madol is linked to Angkor Wat.
- The half-submerged ruins inspired HP Lovecraft’s city of R’lyeh.
- Archaeologists in Turkey dig up the guardians of the gates to hell.
- Wear your They Live sunglasses to the opening of Scientology’s new shack.
Quote of the Day:
~ Yum yum yum!