Dear iPhone users: Prepare to be blown away by awesome 5D energy & Christian Bale rage.
- Rumors that Stuxnet has infected the ISS’s computers are unfounded. Now, as for the astronauts downloading porn…
- Rise of the E-Tattoos: From Motorola’s neck microphone to Google’s lie-detecting ink, which one are you more excited to mock?
- Here comes the newest invisibility cloak. Stop teasing me & name your price, dammit!
- Elon Musk: “I’ll build a Hyperloop if no-one else does.” [Obligatory]
- “No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to dive!”: Floating lab looks like the perfect villain lair.
- The (not-so-secret) abodes of secret societies. And if YOU want to join the world’s most secret society, click here.
- Attending OTO’s gnostic mass sounds a hell a lot more fun than going to an atheist megachurch –Just sayin’…
- It Just Is Media (podcast): A look into the Skinwalker ranch lore, along with an (anonymous) interview with a man who’s lived near the ranch for 16+ years.
- Robert Bigelow wants a piece of the Moon! Wacky Ventura-like conspiracies in 3… 2… 1…
- Kennedy & Kerry: When politicians put themselves on the side of conspiracy theorists.
- First came the Northampton Clown, now comes um… Northfield’s Absinthe Gurl?
- One good thing Family Guy *did* give us: The Carl Sagan papers.
- Ok, so what’s the deal with this six-tailed, comet-like asteroid thingy??
- Radical teaching method could unleash a generation of geniuses in Mexico –something that would be against the interests of politicians, who prefer to deal with apathetic mediocres.
- In Japan, imperial protocol is more important than civilian protection.
- Vintage Bigfoot: The 1962 Nape photograph –in color!
- Red Pill of the Day: Poetic (Genomic) Justice –then again… maybe not?
Thanks to Rick & the members of the Android army.
Quote of the Day:
“Insanity is a legal concept; not a medical one”