Finally had the chance to see Gravity last week.
It was such a powerful experience, I completely forgot to feel some foolish nationalistic pride over the fact it had been directed by a compatriot.
But I’m sure the pride will return if the Academy doesn’t give Cuarón the Oscar. You have been warned, Hollywood!
- Guess what, Dawkins? Turns out Genesis might have been right after all.
- A secret look into the late Arthur C Clarke’s home in Sri Lanka.
- 1 in 5 stars in our galaxy have planets which could host life, new study finds.
- UFO sightings on the rise, ‘thanks’ to unmanned drones.
- Keeping up with the OpenMindians: Alejandro Rojas takes the Kardashians to a Dreamland roadtrip.
- Peer inside the Box of Crazy if you dare!
- The Grimerica Show talks to Robert W Sullivan IV, 32nd degree Mason & author of The Royal Arch of Enoch [Amazon US & UK].
MothraMothman sighting in Japan?
- Camp Century: The ‘research’ facility the US built in Greenland under the ice, whose real purpose was to store nuclear weapons.
- Thorium: The fuel of the future?
- Score 1 for Conspiracy theorists: Arafat may have been poisoned with radioactive polonium.
- Man, what DIDN’T kill King Tut??!
- Zana, the Russian Almasti captured in the XIXth century, had 100% Sub-Saharian DNA. Escaped slave, or remnant of an ancient tribe of humans?
- How English slowly became the (un)official language of Science.
- If all the ice in the poles melted, Florida would be swallowed by the sea –although perhaps many Americans would see that as an improvement…
- Red Pill of the Day: So long, Jar Jar!
Quote of the Day:
“The wish not to believe can influence as strongly as the wish to believe.”