Take a walk down an abandoned path leading to an unknown place.
- Graham Hancock says this short film is “extraordinary, amazing, disturbing, thought-provoking. [It] flashed me right back into some of my DMT journeys…”
- Prof David Nutt says drug laws are blocking critical medical research.
- We’re about to lose Net Neutrality — and the internet as we know it.
- CIA realises it’s been using black highlighters instead of yellow or pink.
- A Romanian scientist claims to have developed
- The Myth of the Watchers: how angels saved Jewish mythology.
- A 2300-year-old colourfully decorated collar found in an Egyptian tomb.
- Beautifully preserved 1500-year-old elongated skull unearthed in France.
- Watertown cashes in on Area 51 & a witch’s claims of a time vortex.
- Channel Islands ghost pig may be a wild boar that swam from France.
- As if paying tribute, a pod of orcas swam with a ferry carrying tribal artifacts.
- Heartbreaking photos of wildlife in captivity around the world.
- Mass killings can haunt elephants for decades.
- Nepal’s ‘bird brother’ calls crow conferences to highlight conservation.
- Crows make tools, play tricks on each other, & caw in unique dialects.
- Hummingbirds create symphonies with their tail feathers.
- New research suggests big cats are prowling the British countryside.
- International team hopes to find evidence Tasmania’s thylacine isn’t extinct.
- 80-year-old man survives falling off a cliff while fighting a bear.
Quote of the Day:
The Atoms of Democritus
And Newton’s Particles of Light
Are sands upon the Red Sea shore,
Where Israel’s tents do shine so bright.
~ William Blake, Mock on, Mock on, Voltaire, Rousseau