“Son,” he said “Grab your things,
I’ve come to take you home.”
- Hidden Experience audio interview with pioneer crop circle investigator Colin Andrews.
- Harmony with the Huldufolk: Why so many Icelanders still believe in invisible elves.
- Dark matter experiment has detected nothing. Has Thomas Fusco been vindicated?
- NASA UFO pictures From the mysterious, to the mundane.
- UFO fires laser at parked car in Michigan. Those damn aliens, always trying to ruin second base!
- If you apply for a job in the CIA, you might get interviewed by an alien [Part 1] [Part 2].
- Albert Rosales: Not Your Grandmother’s Humanoids [Part 1] [Part 2].
- Martin J. Clemens’s take on the Klerksdorp spheres.
- A drug can reduce your gambling addiction –if you’re a rat, that is.
- Turn on, tune in & drop by the New York Public Library, where the Timothy Leary’s archives are now publicly available.
- Are psychics who perceive ‘auras’ synaesthetes?
- Ectoplasm: When parapsychologists were looking for icky ether.
- The Strange Case of Bernadette Button: 20-year-old woman dies looking like a toddler.
- Remote ‘lost world’ discovered in Australia –no doubt filled with scary critters that can kill you 10 times before you drop.
- That time marine biologist Ben Ruttenberg had to punch a shark…
- Red Pill of the Day: Naturalist Sir David Attenborough’s opinion on Miley’s twerking.
Thanks to Rick, and to Greg for filling in for me during my Paradigm holiday.
Quote of the Day:
“There are three side effects of acid: enhanced long-term memory, decreased short-term memory, and I forget the third.”