Take a walk on the weird side:
- Have explorers in Ecuador found ‘Lost City of Giants’? Parts 1 & 2.
- The key to consciousness: efficient information flow?
- Stone circle to rival Ring of Brodgar found off Orkney coast.
- Obsessive Debunking Disorder (ODD). Are hardcore skeptics and debunkers actually brain deficient?
- Review of ‘The Ancient Paths: Discovering the Lost Map of Celtic Europe’ by Graham Robb (Amazon US/UK).
- Are conspiracy theories destroying democracy?
- The monster at the center of our galaxy.
- Palm Pilot inventor wants to open source the human brain.
- Are strange distant stars evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence?
- When orgasm triggers a light show: the first ever study of synaesthetic sex.
- Peru’s UFO investigations office to be reopened.
- Skeptiod blogger/podcaster Brian Dunning produced a hoax, but what was it?
- Mysterious hum keeping people up all night ‘could be mating fish‘.
- Can an algae-powered lamp quench our thirst for energy?
Quote of the Day:
Life is like Sanskrit read to a pony.