“It is never too late…”
- Tilted worlds.
- Newly discovered near-miss asteroid set for 2032 return.
- Is dark matter intelligent? ASU scientists might agree. H/t to the Anomalist.
- The bogs of Titan.
- You monkeys think you’re running things.
- New revelations prune ancestral tree.
- Chelyabinsk meteor raised from the deep.
- Making an impact.
- Dr. Banner releases new gamma ray study.
- Expanding through trade vs. conflict.
- Wi-fi? I’ll take Li-fi, thanks.
- Deadly virus fashion.
- Sleepiness is next to cleanliness.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Electric blood.
Quote of the Day:
“…to be what you might have been.”