In remembrance of the OTHER 9/11…
- Mini-golf for pharaohs or a Necropolis for cats?
- Byzantine Bling: Gold treasure found in Jerusalem’s Old City.
- Richard Dawkins defends pedophilia the same way he defends attacks against religion —he gets to decide when the line’s been crossed.
- “Howdy! this is your pontiff speaking…”
- Living on a rock to get closer to God.
- Ketamine might be the answer to treating depression.
- Secret dossier drawn up by Rudolf Hess after his arrest to be auctioned.
- ‘Forest boy’ found after living most of his life in the Siberian wilderness.
- $#!T: It’s what’s for dinner.
- How to make smarter space rovers.
- Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe, co-developer of Panspermia, claims to have found alien life… again.
- Guess aliens don’t care much about Canadian baseball after all –sorry, Paul…
- Praise the Goa’uld! Roland Emmerich plans to reboot the Stargate franchise with a movie trilogy.
- Red Ice Radio organized a roundtable with the Paradigm Symposium panelists (Oct 17-20) discussing mankind’s origins & ultimate future.
- The smaller the balls, the better the dad?
- Red Pill of the Day: Monty Python & the Holy Grail –now with less LULz & moar BRAAAAAM!
Thanks to Rick, Susan & Víctor.
Quote of the Day:
“I don’t see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to decide for themselves.”