Photo of the day: lighthouse & stars.
- Two stone heads discovered in Peru represent shamanic figures.
- Thousands of man-made caves in ancient Himalayan kingdom are a mystery.
- Fragments of Mayan jaguar sculptures unearthed in El Salvador.
- Survey project predicts discovery of more lost cities of the Maya.
- Help save Afghanistan’s ancient Buddhist city of Mes Aynak.
- Major Australian TV networks ban ad about media bias & censorship.
- Bunch of young geniuses make corrupt corporation freak out big time.
- Photo of boiling sea near Fukushima: “worst is yet to come.”
- U.S. Navy admits underwater training kills hundreds of dolphins & whales.
- Chimpanzee art contest won by chimp who paints with his tongue.
- Goldfish listen to music, prefer Bach to Muddy Waters.
- Dead Symphony: the sounds of Near Death Experiences.
- Man spends 30 years mapping the imaginary land of Ukrania.
- Mark Twain, typos, & heeding your Freudian slip warnings.
- Alejandro Jodorowsky now has an asteroid named after him.
- As psychedelic science re-emerges, Australia is notably missing.
- Entheogen pioneer Peter Gorman might lose his leg & needs our help.
- Under Red Pill Junkie’s Christmas tree will be a knitted sasquatch sweater.
- Does the British Govt have dead aliens recovered from a crashed UFO?
- Australia’s UFO Files: your need to know.
Quote of the Day:
What I am trying to do when I use symbols is to awaken in your unconscious some reaction. I am very conscious of what I am using because symbols can be very dangerous. When we use normal language we can defend ourselves because our society is a linguistic society, a semantic society. But when you start to speak, not with words, but only with images, the people cannot defend themselves.