“Experiences are the chemicals of life with which the philosopher experiments.”
- A star is born.
- The flaws of quantum time crystals.
- A test for quantum computers?
- NASA gets WISE to asteroid hunting.
- There goes a supernova (what a pushover).
- Studying marine immortality.
- When medical cadavers went digital.
- Zombies in space?
- Here comes the sun.
- Psychedelics proven to benefit mental health.
- Jupiter volcanoes erupting.
- It takes a lot of heart.
- Suuure you don’t care— Your brain knows otherwise.
- The term ‘down under’, unraveled.
- More X-Files mythology.
- E.T. rides again.
- Ytterbium resets the clock.
- Flight of the bumblebee, sans Korsakov.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Exec-‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“If the infinite had not desired man to be wise, he would not have bestowed upon him the faculty of knowing.”
M. P. Hall