He’s watching you.
- A new paper by Giulio Magli suggests that the ‘world’s oldest temple’ Gobekli Tepe was built to ‘worship the star Sirius‘.
- A new paper by Andrew Collins and Rodney Hale suggests that the ‘world’s oldest temple’ Gobekli Tepe was oriented towards Deneb in the constellation of Cygnus.
- Do black dogs with burning eyes hate fairies?
- A history of horticultural hermits.
- Supernatural sound: science and shamanism in the Arctic.
- How to beat the NSA? Learn to talk in beggars cant.
- Pre-Raphaelite mural discovered in William Morris’s Red House.
- There’s something in the river… a crashed UFO in the UK?
- Scareships or Motherships : The British phantom airship scare 1909 – 1918.
- The transhuman is already here and its you.
- New software forces you to pay attention during company training.
- Mad geniuses.
- Black hole analogue discovered in South Atlantic Ocean.
- New insights in to creating ball lightning in the lab.
- Meet the NASA scientist devising a starship warp drive.
- NASA’s controversial plan to move an asteroid.
- The forgotten Cold War plan that put a ring of copper around the Earth.
- Winnemucca Lake petroglyphs in Nevada may be North America’s oldest rock carvings.
- 5000-year-old board game. Your move, still.
- 300-year drought was downfall of Ancient Greece.
Thanks to David and Kat
Quote of the Day:
I need nothing
I have everything I need
I lie upon the coffin
a doughnut in my hand