Please stop tearing up my wings –it hurts you know…
- Anti-gravity? Check. Death rays? Check. Next in the Air Force’s wish list: swarms of lethal tiny drones.
- The science of teleportation –insecticide is a MUST.
- You think Musk’s Hyperloop is Hyperloonie? Check out these insane transport systems that never happened, courtesy of Jalopnik.
- Space Spam: Mars food scientists end 4-month (mock) space mission in Hawaii.
- UFO video shows two luminous objects over Minneapolis. Early attendees to Paradigm 2013?
- Speaking of Paradigm, the Gralien Report had geologist Dr. Robert Schoch as guest this week. Schoch will be 1 of the speakers this October in Minneapolis, so get your ticket!
- Reflecting on the paranormal lore of mirrors.
- Dr. John Billingham, one of the founders of SETI, dies at 83.
- Death and elusive messengers: An endearing story by shaman apprentice Mike Clelland.
- How to measure consciousness in the brain: shake it like a Polaroid picture.
- A stroke gave this man permanent happiness.
- Just say No way! 5 myths about illegal drugs you probably believe.
- The psychology of why you’re scared of those motherf#$%ing clowns.
- Swedish men: beware the tropical fish seeking to feast on your meatballs!
- 4000 years of world history, boiled down into a single chart. Those Chinese & Indians are a persistent bunch.
- Red Pill of the Day: Chihuahua playing fetch by itself is the perfect pet for fake girlfriend guy.
Thanks to Susan & Holly
Quote of the Day:
“I’ve given up asking questions. l merely float on a tsunami of acceptance of anything life throws at me… and marvel stupidly.”
~Terry Gilliam’s answer, when asked what we should be worried about.