- Reminiscing the highlights of Curiosity’s Marsiversary.
- This little robot is going to space. Skynet’s newest weapon: Kawaii.
- Clearest. Sunspot. Ever!
pantherplanet is smallest photographed so far.
- New evidence gathered @ the LHC means we don’t know jack about the Universe.
- Grimerica talks to Grant Cameron: UFOs, ESP, Consciousness & how it all fits together. Long audio but worth EVERY minute of it!
- New Zealander witness: “A UFO was blocking the road!”
- You can buy uranium & insanely powerful magnets from Bob Lazar –but DON’T YOU DARE asking him about UFOs.
- Death by telepathy?
- The recipe for making super-smart mice: Human stem cells. I for one welcome our chymeric overlords.
- MK-Ultra 2.0? The Guantanamo connection.
- Breaking Bad: The middle-school musical.
- Mayan frieze reveals ancient power struggle.
- Ancient ape Oreopithecus bambolii walked on all fours. And yet I imagine it dancing to this tune…
- Louisiana town swallowed by sinkhole. Curse the locusts & their giant worm!!
- Red Pill of the Day: Saved by Mario Kart.
Thanks to Susan. And a most special thanks to Chava –’til the next spin round the Moon.
Quote of the Day:
“Only love can be divided endlessly and still not diminish.”
~Anne Morrow Lindbergh