Did the New Mexico buzzards find the Roswell aliens tasty?
- He’s baaaaack! Art Bell returns to the airwaves.
- “Who am I to judge?”: Pope Francis doesn’t seem willing to follow his predecessor’s take on homosexuality. About freaking time!!
- 2 new Bigfoot videos surface on the same week. Is the big guy getting lazy?
- Micah Hanks goes in search of giant skeletons –Um… maybe I should skip my trip to Paradigm this year?
- Giant cannibals in Nevada. Gives a new meaning to the “all you can eat” buffet…
- Prehistoric civilization discovered along China’s Silk Road.
- Was Gobekli Tepe astronomically oriented?
- Driving through the Solar system highway.
- Oh noes! Our sun has grown a butt hole!
- In space, no one can hear your 3d-printer.
- Mutilated cows found at Missouri farm. Memo to aliens: you should probably just head out to Five Guys to satiate your cravin’ for beef, playah!
- UFOs invade Zimbabwe?
- Grimerica interviews Nick Redfern: Monsters, UFOs & football.
- 15 incredible spits on Earth –No, this ain’t about Bieber…
- Stepping into a parallel universe –I think I do that everytime I go to sleep!
- Red Pill of the Day: “A bear walks into a bar…”
Thanks to Bosko, Reddington, Micah & my dear friend Susan
Quote of the Day
“The truth will set us free. But freedom is cold and empty and frightening, and lies can often be warm and beautiful.”
~George R. R. Martin, “The Way of Cross And Dragon”