- George R.R. Martin ain’t got nothing on the Maya dynasties.
- Lettuce: The aphrodisiac of the pharaohs —DAYUM!
- The biblical account of Jacob & Esau, with an alien twist.
- Edgar Mitchell: “UFO cover-up must end.”
- [MUST-HEAR] Radio Misterioso interviews Greg Valdez, son of the late Gabe Valdez: Cattle mutilations, underground alien bases & government disinfo.
- Touring the UFO watchtower in San Luis Valley, Colorado.
- New theory proposes the Universe isn’t expanding, but getting fatter –next thing they’re gonna blame us Mexicans for THAT too!!
- Pastafarians rejoice! The black hole at the center of our galaxy is stretching the G2 giant gas cloud like a piece of spaghetti.
- “There’s gold in them thar neutron stars!”
- More evidence that Mars was once covered by a huge ocean.
- Oh great, here comes another crappy Mars movie –with zombies, no less!
- 3D analysis confirms the Flores Hobbit was a different human species.
- Who ya callin’ a scavenger, foo? Fossil tooth proves the T. Rex was a lean, mean, killing machine.
- You believe in Nessie? Show me the body!
- That looks ‘Shopped: 10 spectacular overhanging rocks.
- Red Pill of the Day: A Cyberman at the airport.
Thanks to Forty-an Rick & to Bosko
Quote of the Day:
“Greater than the tread of mighty armies is an idea whose time has come”