“The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.”
- Why life on Mars matters.
- The humble beginning of T-1000’s liquid metal.
- Hubble reveals first cobalt blue planet.
- Every second counts…
- If clouds could talk, they might sound like this…
- Link between fracking and quakes, confirmed.
- A reversal on global warming?
- Black hole’s fast radio burst mystery gets new attention.
- Chariots of the ’Frauds’?
- What if Nazis discovered the quantum?
- The lingering benefits of meditation.
- Are we spirits living in an Anthropocene world?
- Secret Star Trek.
- That’s no rock.
- 2000-year-old pyramid unearthed in Mexico.
- Is Hollywood sci-fi changing… or just getting more slick at subterfuge?
- New 41 megapixel camera raises bar– Until new 42 megapixel camera debuts tomorrow.
- When trees conserve.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Robo-sapiens.
A mighty tip ‘o the hat to Perceval the Grail-Seeker for last Friday’s News Briefs– And props to RPJ for the links. Many thanks, mes amis…
Quote of the Day:
“When you come to the end of all the light you know, and it’s time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: Either you will be given something solid to stand on or you will be taught to fly.”