A mis carnales del gabacho: Feliz 4 de julio!
- F%&k Nirvana: To the Silicon Valley giants, mindfulness is all about boo$ting productivity.
- Read an excerpt from Dean Radin’s new book Supernormal: Science, Yoga and the Evidence for Extraordinary Psychic Abilities [Amazon US & UK].
- Dr. Eben Alexander’s Proof of Heaven has been “thoroughly debunked by Science” –and by ‘Science’ we mean one skeptic neurologist.
- Pluto’s moons are now called Kerberos & Styx, mythical names alluding to the underworld. If only the IAU had followed my suggestion of naming them Skeletor & Mumm-Ra…
- 60 billion alien worlds could support life in our galaxy alone. If not, it would seem like an awful waste of space.
- Sighting UFOs? There’s an app for that.
- Ray Stanford: “The famous 1971 Lago de Cote UFO photo was hoaxed.”
- Scientists & international government officials gathered in North Carolina to (seriously) discuss UFOs, sans crystal headbands.
- Chinese lanterns: not only hated by British UFOlogists, but also firefighters [Video].
- The Grimerica Show talks to Scotty Roberts, author of The Secret History of the Reptilians [Amazon US & UK].
- First it was Belize, and now a 4,000-year-old pyramid has been destroyed by developers in Peru. Rascar Capac does not approve.
- 3rd party’s verification of Ketchum’s Bigfoot DNA has been completed [Spoiler alert: NOT Bigfoot]. And here’s Ketchum’s rebuttal.
- Human head transplants: what could possibly go wrong?
- If it walks like a duck, then it probably is 3D printing.
- RIP Douglas Engelbart, internet pioneer & developer of the computer mouse.
- Red Pill of the Day: Homer’s The Homer finally hits the road –next up: Canyonero?
Thanks to Rick, Susan & Krusty
Quote of the Day:
“Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light.”