- Thanks to a brain implant, a 3-year-old kid hears his dad’s voice for the 1st time.
- Record-breaking genome sequencing of a 700,000-year-old extinct horse.
- Turns out the saliva of komodo dragons isn’t toxic after all –but I still wouldn’t let myself be bitten if I were you.
- NIH will stop using chimps for research. Cesar approves.
- Our Orgiastic Future –or why ‘selection against aggression’ is way better than ‘survival of the fittest.’
- Bigfoot hunter accused of growing pot. Wrong drug, officers!
- Exorcising Alex Jones —“the power of freeze-dried food compels you!!”
- For President Obama, Climate Change deniers are the same as Flat Earth advocates.
- Did Atlantis have a franchise off the coast of Cuba?
- Mars’ atmosphere was once rich in oxygen.
- What the BBC forgot to mention when mocking the British UFO files: that the MoD was interested in antigravity research.
- Nick Pope: “to the MoD, David Clarke is a ‘useful idiot.'”
- Radio Misterioso discusses the golden age of Contactism with Aaron Gulyas, author of Extraterrestrials and the American Zeitgeist [Amazon US & UK].
- Exploding the UFO Bottle: Jasun Horsley (a.k.a. Aeolus Kephas) explores a new theory of UFOlogy –and Reality itself.
- Last of Us gives you the most scientifically-accurate zombies –never thought I’d get to write such a phrase.
- Red Pill of the Day: The most expensive guinea pig suit of armor money can buy –yeah, that’s another once-in-a-lifetime sentence… I hope.
Atta boy, Rick.
Quote of the Day:
“A spiritual teacher is not a philosopher, a truth-embodier, or a holy man. He is not a prophet, healer, or sage. He is a hitman. He is an energetic surgeon whose job is to remove the ego and bring about the total and cataclysmic end of the false self and the illusory life it has been living. An assassin.”
~Jasun Horsley, “What Is a Spiritual Teacher?”