Have an astronomical solstice
- Prehistoric rock art in the Appalachian Mountains maps cosmological belief.
- Extensive Maya city discovered.
- Daily Mail payout to Sally Morgan over psychic ‘scam’ article. They should have seen that coming.
- The crop circle season is back. Get your Crop Circle Access Pass here.
- Are there 90 newly found Doctor Who episodes from the 1960s – or not?
- Rusty planet had an oxygen-rich atmosphere, four billion years ago.
- Mars barred to NASA.
- The science of why we don’t believe science. Bloody scientists, think they have an answer for everything.
- The search for immortality will never die, it seems. Love of money = fear of death?
- Knee-jerk reaction or essential probing beneath the surface? Here come the Edward Snowden Truthers.
- More than 400 animal offerings to the gods found at the ruins of Aztec ancient capital Tenochtitlan in Mexico City.
- Breatharian bites off more than she can chew?
- The medium is the medium. Art from the spirit world.
- Humans and Neanderthals – it’s complicated.
- McDonnell Douglas UFO’s, ESP & Remote viewing.
- Pot Pigs: farmer markets pork raised on marijuana.
- How to walk on lava. Don’t try this at home.
- Ancient toilet reveals parasites in Crusader poo.
Thanks to RPJ and Rick for links.
Quote of the Day:
Belief is the wound that knowledge heals.
The Telling, Ursula K. Le Guin