“We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct.”
- The quantum atom: Bohr 100 years later.
- The downward spiral of a distant, dying galaxy.
- The flood plains of Mars.
- Quantum teleportation takes another leap forward.
- Renowned physicist discusses cosmic mysteries, post-Higgs.
- Protecting data with temporal cloaks and ‘time holes’… until hackers crack it.
- Whispering light hears liquids talk. SSIA.
- Einstein takes flight.
- Einstein discovers planet 2,000 light years away.
- Comet Lovejoy’s Iccarus-like tail, told.
- Punch in, punch out– Just another day at the comet factory.
- Volcanic UFO… or patrolling aircraft ?
- Antarctica, de-iced.
- The bionic eye.
- Mystery of right & left, unraveled.
- Degrees of biological diversity linked to ecosystem health.
- Extinct frog… rediscovered.
- This is your brain on yoga.
- Novel gene variant offers new hope for treating cancers.
- Time, through the grade-school lens.
- Lifting Thor’s hammer: A study in panels.
- Futuristic refrigerators.
- In search of… the Atari graveyard.
- Ebert on kindness.
- Classic 80’s cars go Lego.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Big Brother admits it’s watching.
Quote of the Day:
“Every sentence I utter must be understood not as an affirmation, but as a question.”