“The mind is everything. What you think you become.”
- Evidence of the universal mind?
- Black holes as interdimensional doorways?
- Earth to avoid Venus’ fate.
- The invisible danger of traveling to Mars.
- Planetary alignment on display.
- Watch the skies for Friday’s flyby as well.
- FTL travel.
- Sodium: Killer of stars.
- 5,300 year-old jewelry carved from meteorite.
- Welcome to Jurassic Park, circa 2013.
- The benefits of life at higher elevations.
- Molecule breaks and reforms chemical bonds on camera.
- Auronis… The first bird?
- As bee colonies collapse, plant life takes the spotlight.
- If bee populations continue to fluctuate, are ’robo-bees’ far behind?
- Potter’s Marauder map in the Muggle world.
- Tomorrow’s technology… today.
- The truth about conspiracies.
- New edition of Operation: Trojan Horse now available.
- Life jacket mystery may have tragic roots.
- Missing moon dust, found forty-three years later.
- Hoverboard physics.
- This week’s proof of the looming robo-pocalypse… Killer ‘Bots on parade.
Quote of the Day:
“Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”