- The nine circles of Hell from Dante’s Inferno, recreated in LEGO.
- The original New York Times obituary for Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Photograph of Sir Arthur’s spirit, by his widow Lady Conan Doyle.
- The End: new book on why dying can be an uplifting experience.
- The 100-year-old man who willed himself to die.
- Photos capture English rituals marking the change of seasons.
- Fancy a Norse belt or Celtic brooch? The Irish Archaeology Shop.
- Vikings have invaded Sherwood Forest & set up camp!
- Danish teenager finds rare Viking coins using a metal detector.
- Eric the Red’s white & green land: a journey to Greenland.
- In Bronze Age Russia, boys killed their pet dogs to become warriors.
- We didn’t just breed with Neanderthals; we may have eaten them.
- You’re more likely to fail if you feel entitled to success.
- The Vast Expanse: visualising the collective consciousness.
- The Dance of Reality: Alejandro Jodorowsky’s first film in 23 years.
- 10 amazing examples of mind over matter.
- Ray Bradbury on real thinking, the creative process, & storytelling.
- Can we afford Star Trek-like exploration? We can’t afford not to.
- How space tourism could save Earth via the Overview Effect.
- Are we alone in the universe? Three part series explores alien life.
- Queensland pensioner films
Greg’s toy dronemorphing green UFO.
- Unidentified Floating Objects: stunning photos of moon jellyfish.
Quote of the Day:
“Man has always been half-monster, half-dreamer.”
~ Ray Bradbury