- Welcome home,
Major TomCommander Chris!
- Dream Chaser spacecraft arrives at NASA.
- (Video) According to this anonymous source’s deathbed confession, Eisenhower was ready to invade Area 51 to learn the truth about UFOs.
- Micah Hanks takes a critical look on retired Lt. Col. Richard French –& his alleged Jell-O drinking habits.
- Who can find a link between Roswell, John Keel, & ‘screaming monkeys’? Why Nick Redfern of course!
- The 1994 UFO-humanoid case at Silbury Hill.
- Massachusetts: Invasion of the USOs! (Unidentified Stinking Objects) –or is it just the ocean’s fault?
- Witches are banned from flying their broom sticks above 150m in Swaziland. What if they are flying over a goat and/or completely naked? Too many loopholes!!
- Skeptiko interview with Miguel Conner, another Gnostic red pill dealer –& his name is Miguel too!
- Death can be a pleasant experience.
- Kickstarter campaign for a mask that promises lucid dreams. –oh, wait… there’s already one available.
- A review on Dennis McKenna’s book The Brotherhood of the Screaming Abyss. [Amazon US & UK].
- “When computers are smarter than us, will they take our jobs?” asks Mother Jones. Clearly MJ is not a fan of Futurama…
- Cloning breakthrough with stem cells.
- Bigfoot shot in Pennsylvania… maybe. What happened to the ‘city of brotherly love‘ rep, yo?
- Red Pill of the Day: Drunken man charges at wild elephant. Living proof that God favors the idiots.
Thanks to Rick, Susan, Kat & my Cosmic Compadre.
Quote of the Day:
“If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.”