More cosmic weirdness:
- 82,000-manuscript collection Vatican Library goes online.
- Filming of ‘Fishing with David Lynch’ interrupted by ‘sea monster‘.
- The Oatmeal’s campaign to buy Tesla’s old lab for a museum succeeds.
- We are avatars: our online psyches are leaking into meatspace.
- Was the UFO that nearly hit an airliner above Glasgow a remote-control flying shark?
- Rupert Sheldrake on potential positive outcomes of the TED fiasco.
- Two free chapters of Graham Hancock’s new novel ‘War God‘.
- 3D-printed bionic ear made of cells and nanoparticles detects radio frequencies beyond human hearing range.
- Scientists make transistor out of DNA and RNA. Next step – a transistor radio for the bionic ear to listen to.
- Our solar system is a cosmic weirdo. As above, so below.
- Giant rubber duck draws attention to the global bathtub.
- First Tunguska meteorite fragments discovered.
- Disappointingly, déjà vu not a glitch in the matrix.
- An exerpt from The New Science of Psychedelics (Amazon US/UK) by David Jay Brown.
- Do blind people believe in ghosts?
- BoA Audio returns with a discussion of Michael Bott’s new book (Amazon US/UK) on subterranean mysteries.
- From Baltimore to Venus – in 1928.
- Scale the universe with a scroll bar.
- Shroom Trip Opera.
Quote of the Day:
Our eyes are the eyes of the earth; our knowledge is the earth’s knowledge.