I think I remember how to post the news; now what does this button do…
- A William Blake print provides a portrait of May Day in London, 1764.
- Britain’s ancient festival of Beltane is making a comeback.
- Spectacular images from Edinburgh’s fiery Beltane festival.
- Loreena McKennitt’s Huron ‘Beltane’ Fire Dance features a scorching violin performance, live in the Alhambra 2006.
- Fire & the Fire Bringers in mythology & folklore, by Heinz Insu Fenkl.
- UFOs & Oceans: close encounters of the submersible kind.
- Invisible Residents: The Reality of Underwater UFOs by Ivan T. Sanderson (Amazon US/Kindle & UK/Kindle).
- Australian man captures hundreds of UFO photos over Perth.
- Saturn’s moon Enceladus ticks all the right boxes for habitability.
- Gaze into the spiraling eye of Saturn’s ‘hexagon’ storm.
- Iran continues a ferocious crackdown on Sufi mystics.
ancient alien’ssatellite’s view of the world’s ancient sites.
- Robot finds mysterious spheres in ancient Mayan temple. Wait, what?
- Uncovered: ritual public drunkenness & sex in
- The 150th issue of Parabola magazine is a Heaven & Hell special.
- ‘I get paid to talk to dead people’: interview with Australian medium Marilyn Whall.
- Cactus of Mystery: healing powers of San Pedro (Amazon US/Kindle & UK).
- New research suggests yoga can boost your immune system on a genetic level.
- Excerpt from Dean Radin’s new book, Supernormal: Science, Yoga, and the Evidence for Extraordinary Psychic Abilities, available in July (Amazon).
- Can training your
catmemory lead to extrasensory perception?
- Karate experts anticipate where an attack is coming from before their opponent has even moved. They can also anticipate Chuck Norris/Mr Miyagi jokes before you even think them.
- Death Valley Dreamlapse: stunning new timelapse video from the Sunchaser team includes a UFO!
Muchos Gracias to Perceval/Grailseeker/Richard, a terrific bunch of guys!
Quote of the Day:
When Rama spoke the secret mantras, the lords of the astras appeared before him. They were neither of this world nor yet in the next: they stood between the realms, their bodies of pristine light. The eyes of some were turquoise flames; others had locks of green tongues of fire.
They said to Rama, “Now we are your slaves; we will do your bidding, whenever you want.”
Rama said to them, “Dwell in my mind, until I have need of you.”
~ The Ramayana